|About the Role
|Responsible for recruitment and selection strategies, timely filling of positions, database management, interactions with candidates and staffing partners.
- Recruitment Planning and strategy.
- Identification of different sources for recruitment and strategy formulation for use of sources relevant for each position
- Competency profiling
- Identification and use of effective selection tools.
- Competition Mapping
- Responsible for timely filling of positions with candidates of the desired quality and competencies
- Drawing up job descriptions
- Sourcing and short listing of candidates
- Coordination for interviews including preliminary interviews and managing the selection process.
- Database management
- Creation of evaluation templates and processes, selection tests and exercises
- Responsibility of continuous engagement and timely feedback to partners, candidates and business managers
- Managing internal referral programme.
- Campus recruitment
- Participate in seminars and conferences for networking and headhunting opportunities
- Closing the offer and coordinating with other divisions / functions for completing the joining formalities of the candidate.
- Optimizing the use of E recruitment and social media channels
- Responsibility for the join us section on the corporate section and leveraging the website for recruitment
- Use of e groups, alumni networks etc. as sources of recruitment
Good communication and networking skills, and working knowledge of social recruiting tools is required