Manager- Conferences and Events
|Manager- Conferences &Events
|About the Role
|QAI, a global Consulting and Training firm, has conducted 60+ conferences in India, US & China. Some of these include:
We are looking for a Conferences &Events manager to join our team to manage conferences and events for QAI and its promoted company QGlue.
The role will involve:
– Develop and implement organization’s strategy for various events- Conferences, Meetups and other events.
– Conceptualisation of various events and creating agendas to develop compelling and attractive programs/ agendas.
– Overall conferences production including the content curation, speakers identification, and executionConference events.
Events &Community Management
– Building “Design & Innovation” community for QAI and QGlue.
– Community activation using Social Media and Content Ideation.
– Ideating and organizing various Community events.
– Fostering Partnerships and alliances in the space.
|You are a perfect fit if
– you are a self-driven and ambitious social media and tech-savvy professional
– have 4- 6 years of relevant experience
o working with large online communities and developing vibrant user forums.
o Conceptualising and organizing conferences and events end to end.
o social media management for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
– Have a qualification in Marketing or Communications or related fields.
|QAI is a leading global consulting organization addressing “Operational Excellence” in knowledge intensive service organizations having a suite of consulting services built over 30 years since inception, with clients in more than 20 Countries. Originally setup in Florida, USA, in 1980, QAI today operates from its offices in India, US, Singapore and China.
QAI Global Services (QGS), the consulting division of QAI, addresses Operational Excellence by helping organizations achieve Operational Excellence through deployment of best practices and processes in areas of Process Management, Agile, Devops, Design Thinking, Innovation Management and others.
QAI Global Institute (QGI) is the workforce development division of QAI. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
QGLUE –Promoted by QAI (a 30 year-old transnational consulting organization), QGLUE brings a unique design and innovation-led, human-centered approach to building products, services, and businesses in today’s ‘experience economy’—making future living better with happier people.
QGLUE’s service design, design research practice delivers solutions for customers worldwide. It has a lean, agile approach to deliver real customer value by combining analytics, process modeling, and simulation with human-centered design.